Our Services



Child support

Spousal support (formerly called alimony)

Dividing your property


Private Representation of your children in a Custody/Access Dispute

A marriage contract


A cohabitation agreement

Going to court

Issues Surrounding your Children

Referrals to other resources such as counselling, property appraisers, mediators

Enforcement of your support order

Collection of support arrears

Variation of a custody or support order or agreement

Problems seeing your children

Same-Sex Relationships

Diana Carr

116 Lisgar Street, Suite 101, Ottawa, ON K2P 0C2
Tel: (613) 567-1431 | Email: info@dianacarrlawyer.com